SYNTHES OF ROBUST ACTIVE SHIELDING SYSTEMS OF MAGNETIC FIELD GENERATED BY GROUP OF HIGH-VOLTAGE POWER LINES
Keywords:high voltage power lines, power frequency magnetic field, robust active screening system, a multi-criteria stochastic game
AbstractAim. The synthesis of robust active shielding system of magnetic field, generated by group of high voltage power lines for reducing the induction of the initial magnetic field to the sanitary standards level and reducing the sensitivity of the system to variations in the plant parameters is given. Methodology. The synthesis is based on the solution of a multi-criteria stochastic game, in which the gain vector is calculated on the basis of the Maxwell equations solutions in the quasi-stationary approximation. The equilibrium state of the game is based on the stochastic multiagent optimization algorithms of the multiswarm particles. The initial parameters for the synthesis of active shielding system are the location of the high voltage power lines with respect to the protected from transmission line space, geometry and number of cables, operating currents, as well as the size of the protected space and normative value magnetic field induction, which should be achieved as a result of screening. The objective of the synthesis of the active shielding system is to determine their number, configuration, spatial arrangement, wiring diagrams and compensation cables currents, setting algorithm of the control systems as well as the resulting value of the induction magnetic field at the points of the protected space. Results. Robust active shielding system synthesis results for reduction of a magnetic field generated by group of high voltage power lines is given. The possibility of a significant reduction in the level of induction of the magnetic field source within and reducing the sensitivity of the system to variations in the plant parameters is given. Originality. For the first time carried out the synthesis of the robust active shielding systems of magnetic field generated by group of high voltage power lines within a given region of space. Practicalvalue. Practical recommendations on reasonable choice of the number and spatial arrangement of compensating cables of robust active shielding systems of the magnetic field generated by the group of high voltage power lines is given.
1. Rozov V.Yu., Reutskyi S.Yu., Pelevin D.Ye., Pyliugina O.Yu. The magnetic field of power transmission lines and the methods of its mitigation to a safe level. Technical Electrodynamics, 2013, no.2, pp. 3-9. (Rus).
2. Active Magnetic Shielding (Field Cancellation). Available at: http://www.emfservices.com/afcs.html (accessed 10 September 2012).
3. Ter Brake H.J.M., Huonker R., Rogalla H. New results in active noise compensation for magnetically shielded rooms. Measurement Science and Technology, 1993, Vol. 4, Issue 12, pp. 1370-1375. doi: 10.1088/0957-0233/4/12/010.
4. Celozzi S., Garzia F. Active shielding for power-frequency magnetic field reduction using genetic algorithms optimization. IEE Proceedings – Science, Measurement and Technology, 2004, Vol.151, no.1, pp. 2-7. doi: 10.1049/ip-smt:20040002.
5. Shenkman A., Sonkin N., Kamensky V. Active protection from electromagnetic field hazards of a high voltage power line. HAIT Journal of Science and Engineering. Series B: Applied Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 2, Issues 1-2, pp. 254-265.
6. Beltran H., Fuster V., García M. Magnetic field reduction screening system for a magnetic field source used in industrial applications. 9 Congreso Hispano Luso de Ingeniería Eléctrica (9 CHLIE),Marbella (Málaga,Spain), 2005, pр. 84-99.
7. Electrical installation regulations. 5th ed. The Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining ofUkraine, 2014. 277 p. (Ukr).
8. Rozov V.Yu., Grinchenko V.S., Pelevin D.Ye., Chunikhin K.V. Simulation of electromagnetic field in residential buildings located near overhead lines. Technical electrodynamics, 2016, no.3, pp. 6-8. (Rus).
9. Kuznetsov B.I., Nikitina T.B., Voloshko A.V., Bovdyj I.V., Vinichenko E.V., Kobilyanskiy B.B.. Synthesis of an active shielding system of the magnetic field of power lines based on multiobjective optimization. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2016, no.6, pp. 26-30. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2016.6.05.
10. Ren Z., Pham M.-T., Koh C.S. Robust Global Optimization of Electromagnetic Devices With Uncertain Design Parameters: Comparison of the Worst Case Optimization Methods and Multiobjective Optimization Approach Using Gradient Index. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 2013, vol.49, no.2, pp. 851-859. doi: 10.1109/tmag.2012.2212713.
11. Ummels M. Stochastic Multiplayer Games: Theory and Algorithms. Amsterdam University Press, Amsterdam, 2010. 174 p. doi: 10.5117/9789085550402.
12. Rozov V.Yu., Reutskyi S.Yu. Pyliugina O.Yu. The method of calculation of the magnetic field of three-phase power lines. Technical electrodynamics, 2014, no.5, pp. 11-13. (Rus).
13. Panchenko V.V., Maslii A.S., Pomazan D.P., Buriakovskyi S.G. Determination of pulsation factors of the system of suppression of interfering harmonics of a semiconductor converter. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2018, no.4, pp. 24-28. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2018.4.04.
14. Buriakovskyi S., Maslii An., Maslii Ar. Determining parameters of electric drive of a sleeper-type turnout based on electromagnet and linear inductor electric motor. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2016, vol.4, no.1(82), pp. 32-41. (Rus). doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2016.75860.
15. Zagirnyak M., Chornyi O., Nykyforov V., Sakun O., Panchenko K. Experimental research of electromechanical and biological systems compatibility. Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, 2016, no.1, pp. 128-131. doi: 10.15199/48.2016.01.31.
16. Buriakovskyi S.G., Maslii A.S., Panchenko V.V., Pomazan D.P., Denis I.V. The research of the operation modes of the diesel locomotive CHME3 on the imitation model. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2018, no.2, pp. 59-62. (Ukr). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2018.2.10.
17. Shoham Y., Leyton-Brown K. Multiagent Systems: Algorithmic, Game-Theoretic, and Logical Foundations.CambridgeUniversity Press, 2009. 504 p.
18. Kuznetsov B.I., Nikitina T.B., Voloshko A.V., Bovdyj I.V., Vinichenko E.V., Kobilyanskiy B.B. Experimental research of magnetic field sensors spatial arrangement influence on efficiency of closed loop of active screening system of magnetic field of power line. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2017, no.1, pp. 16-20. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2017.1.03.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 B. I. Kuznetsov, T. B. Nikitina, V. V. Kolomiets, I. V. Bovdyj, A. V. Voloshko, E. V. Vinichenko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.