TO THE 100TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF UKRAINE – THE CRADLE OF DOMESTIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Keywords:National academy of Sciences of Ukraine, history of creation and development of Academy
AbstractPurpose. Preparation of short scientifically-historical essay about creation and development of the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) of Ukraine. Methodology. Known scientific methods of collection, analysis and analytical treatment of scientific and technical information, touching creation and development of NAS of Ukraine and resulted in scientific monographs, journals and internet-reports. Results. A short scientifically-historical essay is presented about creation and development of NAS of Ukraine. The main scientific achievements of NAS of Ukraine in various fields of science are presented. It is pointed that a large scientifically-organizational contribution to these achievements brought by present President of NAS of Ukraine, Academician B.Ye. Paton, his 100th Birthday (27 November, 2018) coincides surprising appearance with the 100th anniversary of NAS of Ukraine. An important role of NAS of Ukraine in the development of society and international scientific and technical cooperation was noted. The results of scientific research, achieved over the past few years by the Institute of Technical Problems of Magnetism of the NAS of Ukraine (Kharkiv), as well as by the Institute of Ionosphere of the NAS and Departments of education and science (DES) of Ukraine (Kharkiv) are briefly presented. The research cooperation in the field of electrical engineering of NTU «KhPI» with scientific institutions of the NAS of Ukraine is highlighted. Originality. Certain systematization is executed of known from scientific journals and other mass of scientific and technical materials, touching the results of activity of research workers of institutes of NAS of Ukraine in the last few years. Practical value. Scientific popularization and deepening for the students of higher school, engineer-technical and scientific workers, working in the different sectors of economy of country, scientific and technical knowledge in an area of physical-technical and mathematical sciences, chemical and biological sciences, and also social and humanitarian sciences, extending their scientific range of interests and further development of scientific and technical progress in society.
1. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Academy_of_Sciences_of_Ukraine (accessed 12 June 2017).
2. Available at: http://www.nas.gov.ua/EN/About/Pages/history.aspx (accessed 08 September 2017).
3. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borys_Paton (accessed 22 April 2018).
4. Available at: http://www.nas.gov.ua/EN/About/Pages/default.aspx (accessed 02 May 2018).
5. Available at: http://files.nas.gov.ua/text/infNASU/nasudovidnyk2016.pdf (accessed 26 October 2017).
6. Baranov M.I. Antologija vydajushhihsja dostizhenij v nauke i tehnike: Monografija v 3-h tomah. Tom 3 [An anthology of the distinguished achievements in science and technique: Monograph in 3 volumes. Volume 3]. Kharkiv, PhPB Panov A.N. Publ., 2016. 415 p. (Rus).
7. Available at: https://all-ukraine.com.ua/ru/object.html?id=2864 (accessed 13 July 2017). (Rus).
8. Malicjkyj B.A., Ghrachev O.O., Kubaljsjkyj O.N., Kornilov V.A., Rybachuk V.P., Khorjevin V.I., Videnina N.G., Gholovashhenko L.R., Ovcharova L.P. Nacionaljna akademija nauk Ukrajiny: statystychnyj i naukometrychnyj analiz efektyvnosti naukovogho potencialu [National academy of sciences of Ukraine: statistical and scientific-metrical analysis of efficiency of scientific potential]. Kyiv, Phoenix Publ., 2016. 228 p. (Ukr).
9. Available at: http://files.nas.gov.ua/text/report/2017ua.pdf (accessed 13 April 2018). (Ukr).
10. Available at: http://www1.nas.gov.ua/infrastructures/NationalProperty/Pages/default.aspx. (Ukr).
11. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Институт_ионосферы_НАН_и_МОН_Украины (accessed 28 February 2018). (Rus).
12. Available at: https://ua.igotoworld.com/ru/poi_object/66097_institute-of-ionosphere.htm (accessed 15 June 2017). (Rus).
13. Rozov V.Yu. To the 40th anniversary of the Science and Technology Center of Magnetism of Technical Objects of the NAS of Ukraine. Technical electrodynamics, 2010, no.3, pp. 74-80. (Rus).
14. Rozov V.Yu., Getman А.V., Petrov S.V., Erisov А.V., Melanchenko А.H., Horoshilov V.S, Shmidt I.R. Magnetism of spacecraft. Technical electrodynamics. Thematic issue «Problems of modern electrical engineering», 2010, chapter 2, pp. 144-147. (Rus).
15. Volokhov S.A., Dobrodeiev P.N., Mamin G.I. Integrated demagnetization of pipes at arc welding. Technical electrodynamics, 2012, no.4, pp. 19-24. (Rus).
16. Rozov V.Yu., Reutskyi S.Yu., Pelevin D.Ye., Yakovenko V.N. The research of magnetic field of high-voltage ac transmissions lines. Technical Electrodynamics, 2012, no.1, pp. 3-9. (Rus).
17. Rozov V.Yu., Reutskiy S.Yu., Piliugina O.Yu. The method of calculation of the magnetic field of three-phase power lines. Technical electrodynamics, 2014, no.5, pp. 11-13. (Rus).
18. Rozov V.Yu., Reutskyi S.Yu., Pelevin D.Ye., Pyliugina O.Yu. The magnetic field of power transmission lines and the methods of its mitigation to a safe level. Technical electrodynamics, 2013, no.2, pp. 3-9. (Rus).
19. Kuznetsov B.I., Nikitina T.B., Voloshko A.V., Bovdyj I.V., Vinichenko E.V., Kobilyanskiy B.B. Synthesis of an active shielding system of the magnetic field of power lines based on multiobjective optimization. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2016, no.6, pp. 26-30. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2016.6.05.
20. Rozov V.Yu., Grinchenko V.S., Pelevin D.Ye., Chunikhin K.V. Simulation of electromagnetic field in residential buildings located near overhead lines. Technical electrodynamics, 2016, no.3, pp. 6-8. (Rus). doi: 10.15407/techned2016.03.006.
21. Rozov V.Yu., Kvytsynskyi A.A., Dobrodeyev P.N, Grinchenko V.S., Erisov A.V., Tkachenko A.O. Study of the magnetic field of three phase lines of single core power cables with two-end bonding of their shields. Electrical Engineering & Electromechanics, 2015, no. 4, pp. 56-61 (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2015.4.11.
22. Rozov V.Yu., Dobrodeyev P.N., A.A. Kvytsynskyi A.A. Double-circuit passive shielding of the magnetic field of high-voltage cable lines in junction zones. Technical electrodynamics, 2017, no.1, pp. 23-28. (Rus). doi: 10.15407/techned2017.01.023.
23. Rozov V.Yu., Tkachenko O.O., Yerisov A.V., Grinchenko V.S. Analytical calculation of magnetic field of three-phase cable lines with two-point bonded shields. Technical electrodynamics, 2017, no.2, pp. 13-18. (Rus). doi: 10.15407/techned2017.02.013.
24. Rozov V.Yu., Zavalnyi A.V., Zolotov S.M., Gretskikh S.V. The normalization methods of the static geomagnetic field inside houses. Electrical Engineering & Electromechanics, 2015, no.2, pp. 35-40 (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2015.2.07.
25. Rozov V.Yu., Levina S.V. Modeling of the static geomagnetic field indoor dwelling houses. Technical electrodynamics, 2014, no.4, pp. 8-10. (Rus).
26. Rozov V.Yu., Reutskyi S.Yu., Levina S.V. The study of the effect of weakening of static geomagnetic field by steel columns. Technical electrodynamics, 2014, no.1, pp. 12-19. (Rus).
27. Sokol Ye.I., Kipenskii A.V., Krivosheev S.Yu. Educational and methodical work and research activities of the Department of Industrial and Biomedical Electronics of the National Technical University «KhPI». On the occasion of the 55-th anniversary of the foundation. Bulletin of NTU «KhPI». Series: New solutions in modern technologies, 2018, no.26(1302), vol.1, pp. 3-12. (Rus).
28. Dolbnja V.T., Sokol Ye.I., Krivosheev S.Yu. Kafedra promyshlennoj i biomedicinskoj elektroniki NTU «KhPI». Istoriya. Dostizheniya. Perspektivy [Department of Industrial and Biomedical Electronics NTU «KhPI» History. Achievements. Prospects]. Kharkiv, Golden Pages Publ., 2013. 224 p. (Rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 M. I. Baranov, V. Yu. Rozov, Ye. I. Sokol
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.