SINGLE-CIRCUIT ACTIVE SCREENING OF MAGNETIC FIELD GENERATED BY SEVERAL OVERHEAD TRANSMISSION LINES IN RESIDENTIAL AREA
Keywords:high voltage overhead transmission lines, power frequency technogenic magnetic field, active screening system, multiobjective synthesis
AbstractPurpose. The synthesis of active screening system of magnetic field, generated by several high voltage overhead transmission lines, with the help of single compensation cables is presented. Methodology. The initial parameters for the synthesis of active screening system parameters are the location of the high voltage overhead transmission lines with respect to the protected transmission line space, geometry and number of cables, operating currents, as well as the size of the protected space and normative value of magnetic flux density, which should be achieved as a result of screening. The objective of the synthesis of the active screening system is to determine their number, configuration, spatial arrangement, wiring diagrams and compensation cables currents, setting algorithm of the control systems as well as the resulting value of the induction magnetic field at the points of the protected space. Synthesis of active screening system is reduced to the problem of multi objective nonlinear programming with constraints in which calculation of the objective functions and constraints are carried out on the basis of the Maxwell equations solutions in the quasi-stationary approximation. The problem is solved by a stochastic multi swarm multi agent particles optimization, which can significantly reduce the time to solve it. Results. Active screening system synthesis results for reduction of a magnetic field generated by several high voltage overhead transmission lines are presented. The possibility of a significant reduction in the level of source magnetic flux density within a given. Originality. For the first time the synthesis of the active screening systems of magnetic field generated by the several high voltage overhead transmission lines within a given region of space is carried out. Practical value. Practical recommendations on reasonable choice of the number and spatial arrangement of compensating cables of active screening systems of the magnetic field generated by the several high voltage overhead transmission lines is given.
1. Rozov V.Yu., Grinchenko V.S., Pelevin D.Ye., Chunikhin K.V. Simulation of electromagnetic field in residential buildings located near overhead lines. Technical electrodynamics, 2016, no.3, pp. 6-8. (Rus).
2. Voloshko O.V. Synthesis of active shielding systems of power transmission lines magnetic field. Visnyk of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 2017, no.7, pp. 64-73. (Ukr). doi: 10.15407/visn2017.07.064.
3. Active Magnetic Shielding (Field Cancellation). Available at: http://www.emfservices.com/afcs.html (accessed 10 September 2012).
4. Beltran H., Fuster V., García M. Magnetic field reduction screening system for a magnetic field source used in industrial applications. 9 Congreso Hispano Luso de Ingeniería Eléctrica (9 CHLIE), Marbella (Málaga, Spain), 2005, pр. 84-99.
5. Celozzi S., Garzia F. Active shielding for power-frequency magnetic field reduction using genetic algorithms optimization. IEE Proceedings – Science, Measurement and Technology, 2004, Vol.151, no.1, pp. 2-7. doi: 10.1049/ip-smt:20040002.
6. Shenkman A., Sonkin N., Kamensky V. Active protection from electromagnetic field hazards of a high voltage power line. HAIT Journal of Science and Engineering. Series B: Applied Sciences and Engineering, Vol. 2, Issues 1-2, pp. 254-265.
7. Celozzi S. Active compensation and partial shields for the power-frequency magnetic field reduction. Conference Paper of IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility. Minneapolis (USA), 2002, Vol.1, pp. 222-226. doi: 10.1109/isemc.2002.1032478.
8. Rozov V.Yu., Assyirov D.A., Reytskiy S.Yu. Technical objects magnetic-field closed loop compensation systems with different feed-backs forming. Technical electrodynamics. Thematic issue «Problems of modern electrical engineering», 2008, chapter 4, pp. 97-100. (Rus).
9. Rozov V.Y., Assyirov D.A. Method of external magnetic field active shielding of technical objects. Technical electrodynamics. Thematic issue «Problems of modern electrical engineering», 2006, chapter 3, pp. 13-16. (Rus).
10. Kuznetsov B.I., Turenko A.N., Nikitina T.B., Voloshko A.V., Kolomiets V.V. Method of synthesis of closed-loop systems of active shielding magnetic field of power transmission lines. Technical electrodynamics, 2016, no.4, pp. 8-10. (Rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 B. I. Kuznetsov, T. B. Nikitina, A. V. Voloshko, I. V. Bovdyj, E. V. Vinichenko, B. B. Kobilyanskiy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.