ONLINE TECHNOLOGICAL MONITORING OF INSULATION DEFECTS IN ENAMELED WIRES
Keywords:enameled wire, poliimid insulation, defects of insulation, technological monitoring, tests by voltage
In this paper the authors used non-destructive technological monitoring of defects insulation enameled wire with poliimid polymer. The paper is devoted to the statistical method for processing, comparison and analysis of results of measurements of parameters of insulation of enameled wire because of mathematical model of trend for application in active technological monitoring is developed; the recommendations for parameters of such monitoring are used. It is theoretically justified and the possibility of determination of dependence of the error on the velocity of movement of a wire for want of quantifying of defects in enameled insulation by non-destructive tests by high voltage. The dependence of average value of amount of defects for enameled wire with two-sheeted poliimid insulation in a range of nominal diameter 0.56 mm is experimentally determined. The technological monitoring purpose is to reduce the quantifying defects of enameled insulation.
1. Zelenetsky Yu.A. About the improvement of technical documentation for enameled wires. Cables and wires, 2013, no.5, pp. 19-23. (Rus).
2. Shchebeniuk L.A., Antonets S.Yu. Statistical method purpose is the reduce of quantifying defects of enameled wire. Bulletin of NTU «KhPI», 2012, no.23, pp. 166-169. (Ukr).
3. Golik O.V. Quantifying of defects for enameled wire with two-sheeted poliimid isolation by tests by high voltage. Ukrainian metrological journal, 2009, no.1, pp. 15-18. (Rus).
4. Golik O.V. Statistical procedures for two-sided limit of a controlled parameter in the process of production of cable and wire products. Electrical Engineering & Electromechanics, 2016, no.5, pp. 47-50. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2016.5.07.
5. Gnedenko B.V., Belyaev Yu.O., Solovjev A.D. Matematicheskie metody v teorii nadezhnosti [Mathematical methods in theory of reliability]. Моscow, Nauka Publ., 1965. 524 p. (Rus).
6. Kuznetsov V.P. Interval'nye statisticheskie modeli [Interval statistical models]. Moscow, Radio i sviaz' Publ., 1991. 352 p. (Rus).
7. Tutubalin V.N. Statisticheskaia obrabotka riadov nabliudenii [Statistical analysis of observation series]. Мoscow, Znanie Publ., 1973. 64 p. (Rus).
8. Аndrianov А.V., Аndrianov V.K., Bykov E.V. About the statistics of pin-hole damages of winding wires and inter-turn short-circuits in windings. Cables and wires, 2013, no.5, pp. 28-31. (Rus).
9. Technical Report IVA Laboratories: Breakdown voltage. - classified: October 2007. − p. 18.
10. Mary Walton. The Deming Management Method. Foreword by W. Edward Deming. New York: NY 10016 Copyright, 1986. 262 р.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 V. M. Zolotaryov, Y. A. Antonets, S. Yu. Antonets, O. V. Golik, L. A. Shchebeniuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.