DETERMINATION OF ANALYTICAL CALCULATION ERROR OF MAGNETIC FIELD OF HIGH-VOLTAGE CABLE LINES WITH TWO-POINT BONDED CABLE SHIELDS CAUSED BY NON-UNIFORM CURRENT DISTRIBUTION IN THE SHIELDS
Keywords:cable line, cable shield, bonded shields, magnetic field, calculation error
AbstractThis paper deals with the determination of analytical calculation error of magnetic field of high-voltage cable lines in two-point bonded cable shields caused by non-uniformity of the current distribution in the shields. The relative error is determined by comparing numerical calculation of magnetic field obtained in the COMSOL Multiphysics software with the analytical one. It is shown that the maximum value of relative error does not exceed 8 %. The obtained error values are verified by testing the numerical calculation and confirmed by results of experiment. In paper proves the correctness of the analytical calculation of magnetic field of cable lines at the points of its normalization, which is carried out without taking into account the non-uniform current distribution in the cable shields.
1. SOU-N ЕЕ 20.179:2008. Rozrakhunok elektrychnoho i mahnitnoho poliv linii elektroperedavannia. Metodyka [Calculation of the electric and magnetic fields of power line. Method]. Kyiv, Мinenergovugillya of Ukraine Publ., 2016, 34 p. (Ukr).
2. Rozov V.Yu., Reutskiy S.Yu., Piliugina O.Yu. The method of calculation of the magnetic field of three-phase power lines. Tekhnichna Elektrodynamika, 2014, no.5, pp. 11-13. (Rus).
3. Pravila ulashtuvannya electroustanovok [Electrical installation regulations]. 5th ed. Kharkiv, Мinenergovugillya of Ukraine, 2014. 793 p. (Ukr).
4. SOU-N MEV 40.1-37471933-49:2011.2. Proektuvannia kabelnykh linii napruhoiu do 330 kV. Nastanova [Design of cable lines with voltage up to 330 kV. Guidance]. Kyiv, Мinenergovugillya of Ukraine Publ., 2017, 139 p. (Ukr).
5. Rozov V.Yu., Kvytsynskyi A.A., Dobrodeyev P.N., Grinchenko V.S., Erisov A.V. and Tkachenko O.O. Study of the magnetic field of three phase lines of single core power cables with two-end bonding of their shields. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2015, no.4, pp. 56-61. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2015.4.11.
6. Kovrigin L.A. The longitudinal currents in the screens of the single-core cables. Kabel-nеws, 2009, no.3, pp. 56-58. (Rus).
7. Rozov V.Yu., Tkachenko O.O., Erisov A.V. and Grinchenko V.S. Analytical calculation of magnetic field of three-phase cable lines with two-point bonded shields. Tekhnichna Elektrodynamika, 2017, no.2, pp. 13-18 (Rus).
8. Demirchyan K., Neiman L., Korovkin N. and Chechurin V. Teoreticheskie osnovy elektrotekhniki: V 3 t.[Theoretical Basis of Electrical Engineering: in 3 vols.]. Saint Petersburg: Piter, vol.3, 2003, 377 p. (Rus).
9. Podoltsev A., Kucheryavaya I. Multifizicheskoe modelirovanie v elektrotehnike. Monografiya [Multi-physical modeling in electrical engineering. Monograph]. Kyiv: Inst. of Electrodynamics of NAS of Ukraine, 2015, 305 p. (Rus).
11. Grinchenko V.S., Tkachenko O.O. and Chunikhin K.V. Calculation of shield currents in three-phase cable lines with a trefoil arrangement of phases. Anotatsії dopovіdei 24 Mіzhn. nauk.-prakt. konf. "Іnformatsіinі tekhnologії: nauka, tekhnіka, tekhnologіia, osvіta, zdorov'ia" [Abstracts of 24th Int. Sci.-Pract. Conf. "Information technology: science, engineering, technology, education and health"]. Kharkiv, Ukraine, 2016, 18-20 May, 324 p. (Rus).
12. del-Pino-López J.C., Cruz-Romero P., Serrano-Iribarnegaray L. and Martínez-Román J. Magnetic field shielding optimization in underground power cable duct banks. Electric Power Systems Research, 2014, vol. 114, pp. 21-27. doi: 10.1016/j.epsr.2014.04.001.
13. GrinchenkoV.S., TkachenkoO.O. and Grinchenko N.V. Improving calculation accuracy of currents in cable shields at double-sided grounding of three-phase cable line. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2017, no.2, pp. 39-42. doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2017.2.06.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 A. O. Tkachenko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.