AN ANTHOLOGY OF THE DISTINGUISHED ACHIEVEMENTS IN SCIENCE AND TECHNIQUE. PART 38: NOBEL PRIZE LAUREATES IN PHYSICS FOR 2005-2010
Keywords:modern physics, achievements, quantum theory of optical coherentness, laser overexact spectroscopy, space microwave base-line radiation, effect of giant magnetoresistance, spontaneous violation of symmetry, transmission of light in optical fibres
AbstractPurpose. Implementation of brief analytical review of the distinguished scientific achievements of the world scientists-physicists, awarded the Nobel Prize in physics for period 2005-2010 yy. Methodology. Scientific methods of collection, analysis and analytical treatment of scientific and technical information of world level in area of modern theoretical and experimental physics. Results. The brief analytical review of the scientific openings and distinguished achievements of scientists-physicists is resulted in area of modern physical and technical problems which were marked by the Nobel Prizes in physics for the period 2005-2010. Originality. Systematization is executed with exposition in the short concentrated form of the known scientific and technical materials, devoted creation of quantum theory of optical coherentness by scientists-physicists, development of laser exact spectroscopy, opening form of spectrum for a black body and anisotropy of space microwave base-line radiation, opening of effect of giant magnetoresistance, opening of mechanism of spontaneous violation of symmetry in subatomic physics, development of new technology of transmission of light in optical fibres, invention of a semiconductor circuit for registration of images and results of innovative experiments on research of 2D material of graphen. Practical value. Popularization and deepening of scientific and technical knowledges for students, engineers and technical specialists and research workers in area of modern theoretical and experimental physics, extending their scientific range of interests and collaboration in further development of scientific and technical progress in human society.
1. Khramov Yu.A. Istoriia fiziki [History of Physics]. Kiev, Feniks Publ., 2006. 1176 p. (Rus).
2. Baranov M.I. An anthology of the distinguished achievements in science and technique. Part 34: Discovery and study of quantum-wave nature of microscopic world of matter. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2016, no.5, pp. 3-15. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2016.5.01.
3. Available at: http://www.nkj.ru/archive/articles/3477 (accessed 15 May 2014). (Rus).
4. Bol'shoj illjustrirovannyj slovar' inostrannyh slov [Large illustrated dictionary of foreign words]. Moscow, Russkie slovari Publ., 2004. 957 p. (Rus).
5. Baranov M.I. Antologiia vydaiushchikhsia dostizhenii v nauke i tekhnike: Monografiia v 2-kh tomakh. Tom 1. [An anthology of outstanding achievements in science and technology: Monographs in 2 vols. Vol.1]. Kharkov, NTMT Publ., 2011. 311 p. (Rus).
6. Available at: http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics (accessed 25 March 2014). (Rus).
7. Available at: http://hepd.pnpi.spb.ru/ioc/ioc/line06910/n1.htm (accessed 11 August 2012). (Rus).
8. Kuz'michev V.E. Zakony i formuly fiziki [Laws and formulas of physics]. Kiev, Naukova Dumka Publ., 1989. 864 p. (Rus).
9. Baranov M.I. Antologiia vydaiushchikhsia dostizhenii v nauke i tekhnike: Monografiia v 2-kh tomakh. Tom 2. [An anthology of outstanding achievements in science and technology: Monographs in 2 vols. Vol.2]. Kharkov, NTMT Publ., 2013. 333 p. (Rus).
10. Available at: http://elementy.ru/news/430612 (accessed 10 April 2014). (Rus).
11. Javorskij B.M., Detlaf A.A. Spravochnik po fizike [Handbook of physics]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1990. 624 p. (Rus).
12. Baranov M.I. Izbrannye voprosy elektrofiziki. Tom 2, Kn. 2: Teoriia elektrofizicheskikh effektov i zadach [Selected topics of Electrophysics. Vol.2, Book 2. A theory of electrophysical effects and tasks]. Kharkiv, NTU «KhPІ» Publ., 2010. 407 p. (Rus).
13. Binasch G., Grünberg P., Saurenbach F., Zinn W. Enhanced magnetoresistance in layered magnetic structures with antiferromagnetic interlayer exchange. Physical Review B, 1989, vol.39, no.7, pp. 4828-4830. doi: 10.1103/physrevb.39.4828.
14. Fert А. et al. Gigant magnetoresistance of (001)Fe/(001)Cr magnetic superlattices. Physical Review Letters, 1988, vol.61, pp. 2472-2475.
15. Nikitin S.A. Giant magnetoresistance. Soros educational journal, 2004, no.2, pp. 92-98. (Rus).
16. Available at: http://elementy.ru/news/430870 (Accessed 11 July 2015). (Rus).
17. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makoto_Kobayashi_(physicist) (accessed 11 May 2010).
18. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toshihide_Maskawa (accessed 22 September 2012).
19. Available at: http://ria.ru/science/20081007/151954918.html (accessed 23 October 2014). (Rus).
20. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoichiro_Nambu (accessed 22 June 2012).
21. Available at: http://fiz.1september.ru/view_article.php?ID=200902319 (accessed 31 May 2013). (Rus).
22. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_K._Kao (accessed 21 January 2013).
23. Baranov M.I. An anthology of the distinguished achievements in science and technique. Part 29: Discoverers of secrets of global natural light phenomena. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2015, no.6, pp. 3-13. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2015.6.01.
24. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willard_Boyle (accessed 10 November 2011).
25. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_E._Smith (accessed 10 May 2010).
26. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_camera (accessed 10 April 2012).
27. Available at: www.ferra.ru/online/digiphoto/s27140/print (accessed 25 September 2014). (Rus).
28. Available at: http://class-fizika.narod.ru/nobel2010.htm (accessed 08 June 2015). (Rus).
29. Shakirzyanov F.N. Graphen and photoconductive effect. Electricity, 2011, no.1, pp. 65-66. (Rus).
30. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andre_Geim (accessed 22 October 2013).
31. Available at: http://www.people.su/81015 (accessed 10 July 2014). (Rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 M. I. Baranov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.