STATISTIC METHODS OF POLYIMIDE ENAMEL ISOLATION DEFECTIVE NON-DESTRUCTIVE CONTROL AT THE CONDITIONS OF PRODUCTION
Keywords:enameled wire, polyimide isolation, isolation defective, statistical model of the trend, non-destructive testing
AbstractIn this paper can be used to not-destructive technological testing of defects isolation enameled wire with polyimide polymer. The thesis is devoted to the statistical method for processing, comparison and analysis of results of measurements of parameters isolation it enameled wire because of mathematical model of trend for application in active technological monitoring is developed; to development used of the recommendations for parameters of such testing. Is theoretically justified and the possibility of a diminution of dependence of an error from a velocity of movement of a wire for want of quantifying of defects enameled isolation not destroying tests by high voltage. This work is devoted to the statistical method for processing, comparison and analysis of results of measurements of parameters of polyimide isolation. The method is operating not destroying technological monitoring an amount of enameled isolation defect. The dependence of average value of amount of defects for enameled wire ПЭЭИДХ2 – 200 with two–sheeted polyimide by isolation in a range of nominal diameter 0.56 mm is experimentally determined. The technological monitoring purpose is reducing of quantifying of enameled isolation defect.
1. Zelenetsky Yu.A. About the improvement of technical documentation for enameled wires. Cables and wires, 2013, no.5, pp. 19-23. (Rus).
2. Shchebeniuk L.A., Antonets S.Yu. Statistical method purpose is the reduce of quantifying defects of enameled wire. Bulletin of NTU «KhPI», 2012, no.23, pp. 166-169. (Ukr).
3. Golik O.V. Quantifying of defects for enameled wire with two-sheeted poliimid isolation by tests by high voltage. Ukrainian metrological journal, 2009, no.1, pp. 15-18. (Rus).
4. Аndrianov А.V., Аndrianov V.K., Bykov E.V. About the statistics of pin-hole damages of winding wires and inter-turn short-circuits in windings. Cables and wires, 2013, no.5, pp. 28-31. (Rus).
5. Technical Report IVA Laboratories: Breakdown voltage. - classified: October 2007. − p. 18.
6. Tutubalin V.N. Statisticheskaia obrabotka riadov nabliudenii [Statistical analysis of observation series]. Мoscow, Znanie Publ., 1973. 64 p. (Rus).
7. Mary Walton. The Deming Management Method. Foreword by W. Edward Deming. New York: NY 10016 Copyright, 1986. 262 р.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 O. V. Golik, L. A. Shchebeniuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.