CALCULATION-EXPERIMENTAL METHOD OF RESEARCH IN A METALLIC CONDUCTOR WITH THE PULSE CURRENT OF ELECTRONIC WAVEPACKAGES AND DE BROGLIE ELECTRONIC HALF-WAVES
Keywords:metallic conductor, pulse current, electronic wavepackage, de Broglie electronic half-wave, calculation-experimental investigation of electronic processes in the conductor
AbstractPurpose. Development of calculation-experimental method for a discovery and study of electronic wavepackages (EWP) and of de Broglie electronic half-waves in a metallic conductor with the pulse axial-flow current of high density. Methodology. Theoretical bases of the electrical engineering, bases of quantum physics, electrophysics bases of technique of high voltage and large pulsecurrents, and also bases of technique of measuring of permanent and variable electric value. Results. On the basis of generalization of results of research of features of the longitudinal wave periodic distributing of negatively charged transmitters of electric current of conductivity in the thin round continuous zincked steel wire offered and approved in the conditions of high-voltage laboratory method for a discovery and direct determination in him of geometrical parameters of «hot» and «cold» longitudinal areas quantized periodic longitudinal EWP and accordingly the mediated determination of values of the quantized lengths formative their de Broglie electronic half-waves. It is shown that results of close quantum mechanical calculations of EWP and quantized lengths λenz/2 of longitudinal de Broglie half-waves for the probed wire long l0 well comport with the results of the executed high temperature experiments on the powerful high-voltage generator of homopolar large pulse current of millisecond duration. Originality. First calculation-experimental a way the important for the theory of electricity fact of existence is set in a round metallic explorer with the impulsive axial-flow current of the quantized coherent de Broglie electronic half-waves, amplitudes of which at the quantum number of n=1,3,9 correspond the middles of «hot» longitudinal areas of EWP. Calculation quantum mechanical correlation of type of λenz/2=l0/n got experimental confirmation, in obedience to which on length of l0 conductor the integer of quantized electronic half-waves is always laid de Broglie. Practical value. The use of the offered method allows to expose electro-technological possibilities of practical application of features sharply not homogeneous periodic wave longitudinal distributing of drifting lone electrons and accordingly by them the conditioned thermal field in round metallic conductors with the electric axial-flow current of high-slay.
1. Baranov M.I. Wave distribution of free electrons in conductor with electric current of the conductivities. Russian Electrical engineering, 2005, no.7, pp. 25-33. (Rus).
2. Baranov M.I. Energy and frequency specters of the free electrons conductor with electric current conduction. Russian Electrical engineering, 2006, no.7, pp. 29-34. (Rus).
3. Baranov M.I. New physical mechanisms and approaches in the study of the formation and distribution of the electric conduction current in the conductor. Tekhnichna Elektrodynamika, 2007, no.1, pp.13-19. (Rus).
4. Baranov M.I. Quantum-mechanical approach in the calculation of those temperature heating wire electric conduction current. Tekhnichna Elektrodynamika, 2007, no.5, pp. 14-19. (Rus).
5. Baranov M.I. Characteristic radial distribution of free electrons in a cylindrical conductor with varying electric current. Tekhnichna Elektrodynamika, 2009, no.1, pp. 6-11. (Rus).
6. Baranov M.I. Quantum-wave nature of electric current in a metallic conductor and some of its electrophysical macro-phenomena. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2014, no.4, pp. 25-33. doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2014.4.05.
7. Baranov M.I. Features heating thin bimetallic conductor large pulse current. Elektrichestvo, 2014, no.4, pp. 34-42. (Rus).
8. Baranov M.I. Local heating of electrical pathways of power electrical equipment under emergency conditions and overcurrents. Russian Electrical Engineering, 2014, vol.85, no.6, pp. 354-357. doi: 10.3103/s1068371214060030.
9. Baranov M.I. The main characteristics of the wave distribution of free electrons in a thin metallic conductor with a pulse current of high density. Elektrichestvo, 2015, no.10, pp. 20-32. (Rus).
10. Kuz'michev V.E. Zakony i formuly fiziki [Laws and formulas of physics]. Kiev, Naukova Dumka Publ., 1989. 864 p. (Rus).
11. Baranov M.I. Izbrannye voprosy elektrofiziki. Tom 3: Teorija i praktika elektrofizicheskih zadach [Selected topics of Electrophysics. Vol. 3: Theory and practice of electrophysics tasks]. Kharkiv, Tochka Publ., 2014. 400 p. (Rus).
12. Baranov M.I., Koliushko G.M., Kravchenko V.I., Nedzel’skii O.S., Dnyshchenko V.N. A Current Generator of the Artificial Lightning for Full-Scale Tests of Engineering Objects. Instruments and Experimental Technique, 2008, no.3, pp. 401-405. doi: 10.1134/s0020441208030123.
13. Orlov I.N. Elektrotehnicheskij spravochnik. Proizvodstvo i raspredelenie elektricheskoj energii. Tom 3, Kn. 1 [Electrical engineering handbook. Production and distribution of electric energy. Vol. 3, Book 1. Ed. I.N. Orlov]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1988. 880 p. (Rus).
14. Burtsev V.A., Kalinin N.V., Luchynskiy A.V. Elektricheskiy vzryv provodnikov i ego primenenie v elektrofizicheskikh ustanovkakh [Electric explosion of conductors and its application in electrophysical options]. Moscow, Energoatomisdat Publ., 1990. 288 p. (Rus).
15. Sobolev N.N. The study of electrical explosion of thin wires. Journal of experimental and theoretical physics, 1947, Vol.17, no.11, pp. 986-997. (Rus).
16. Marakhtanov M.K., Marakhtanov A.M. Periodical temperature changes along steel wire length caused by electrical current. Herald of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University. Series Mechanical Engineering, 2003, no.1, pp. 37-47. (Rus).
17. Belorussov N.I., Saakjan A.E., Jakovleva A.I. Elektricheskie kabeli, provoda i shnury. Spravochnik [Electrical cables, wires and cords. Directory]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1988. 536 p. (Rus).
18. Baranov M.I., Rudakov S.V. Development of new charts of capacitance-resistance defense of high-voltage capacitors of powerful capacity stores of energy from emergency currents. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2015, no.6, pp. 47-52. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2015.6.08.
19. Baranov M.I. Strong and weak streaming free electron scattering in metallic conductor with electric conduction current. Tekhnichna Elektrodynamika, 2010, no.3, pp. 3-8. (Rus).
20. Baranov M.I. Theoretical and experimental results of research into explanation of de Broglie half-wave existence in the microstructure of an active metallic conductor. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2014, no.3, pp. 45-49. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2014.3.09.
21. Kuhling H. Spravochnik po fizike. Per. s nem. [Dictonary on Physics. Translated from German]. Moscow, Mir Publ., 1982. 520 p. (Rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 M. I. Baranov, S. V. Rudakov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.