RESEARCH OF DYNAMIC PARAMETERS OF THE ELECTRIC DRIVE ON THE BASIS OF ROLLING ROTOR MOTOR
Keywords:rolling rotor motor, time constant, positioning control, dynamics
AbstractPurpose. Development and investigation of a dynamic model of electric drive on the base of the rolling rotor motor (RRM) which reflects the positioning of the actuator of the locking and regulating equipment in time. Methodology. Analytical description of electromagnetic and mechanical processes in the electric drive during the RRM shaft movement by using a system of differential equations. Numerical imitation modeling with the processes visualization in the Matlab environment of the RRM rotor displacement with mechanical load in time. Results. It is shown that the degree of influence of the value of the load inertia on the dynamics of the object obtained by the waveform changes the rotation angle of the rotor and motor speed in time. The degree of influence of the value of the electromagnetic time constant of the dynamics of the positioning of the actuator, and the nature of transients during acceleration and fixing position of the rotor with a predetermined moment of inertia for different values of inductance. The effect of the ratio of electromechanical and electromagnetic time constants of the nature of the transition processes accompanying jog mode angular displacement of the drive shaft on the base of RRM. Originality. The lack of technical means to ensure acceptable accuracy time measurement of angular displacement shaft of the actuator in jog mode offset by using a laser meter which gives the opportunity to assess the adequacy of the dynamic model of the RRM. Practical value. The results of investigations allow to create a tool for optimization of structural, technical and hardware and software solutions for the improvement and modernization of the projected electric locking and regulating equipment. The direction for improving the dynamics of the drive on the basis of RRM is indicated providing for an increase in its torque characteristics of the motor by reducing the influence of the parameters of transients.
1. Nanij V.V., Miroshnichenko A.G., Juhimchuk V.D. Egorov A.V., Dunev A.A., Maslennikov A.M., Pototskiy D.V. Aspects of the design and testing of engines with a rolling rotor. Bulletin of NTU «KhPI». Series: Problems of electrical machines and apparatus perfection. The theory and practice, 2010, no.55, pp. 84-88. (Rus).
2. Sokolov A.V. Dynamic models of stepper motors. Bulletin of the South Ural State University,2012, no.16, pp. 116-119. (Rus).
3. Palpankar P.M., Ghanmare R.U., Makade N. A generalized dynamic model of induction motor using Simulink. ITSI Transactions on Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2013, Vol.1, Iss.5, pp. 118-122.
4. Farhan A. Salem. Dynamic modeling, simulation and control of electric machines for mechatronics applications. International journal of control, automation and systems, 2013, Vol.1, no.2, pp. 30-42.
5. Eyhab E.-K. Design and analysis of rolled rotor switched reluctance motor. Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, 2006, Vol.1, No.4, pp. 472-481. doi: 10.5370/jeet.2006.1.4.472.
6. Bock U. A novel approach of modeling SR motor systems. ICEM 2002. 15th International Conference on Electrical Machines. Bruges, Belgium. 2002. p. 338.
7. Ungureanu C., Rata M., Graur A. PLC control of an electromechanical converter with rolling rotor and axial air-gap. ACTA Electrotehnica, 2015, Vol.56, No.4, pp. 137-142.
8. Arkkio A., Biernat A., Bucki B., Kaminski G., Smak A., Staszewski P. Simulation model and laboratory test of switched reluctance motor with rolling rotor. Prace Naukowe Instytutu Maszyn, Napędów i Pomiarów Elektrycznych Politechniki Wrocławskiej, 2008, no.28, pp. 52-57.
9. Nanii V.V., Lykah V.A., Masliennikov A.M. Rotor motion in the rolling-rotor electrical machine. Transactions of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University, 2014, no.3(86), pp. 9-13. (Rus).
10. Baguta V. A., Kulinchenko G. V. Evaluation of characteristics of mechatronic module based on a stepper motor. Bulletin of NTU «KhPI». Series: Problems of electrical machines and apparatus perfection. The theory and practice, 2013, no.51(1024), pp.43-53. (Rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 G. V. Kulinchenko, A. M. Maslennikov, V. A. Baguta
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.