AN ANTHOLOGY OF THE DISTINGUISHED ACHIEVEMENTS IN SCIENCE AND TECHNIQUE. PART 35: NOBEL PRIZE LAUREATES IN PHYSICS FOR 1990-1994
Keywords:modern physics, achievements, dispersion of relativism electrons on heavy particles, physics of hard matter and condensed state, multielectrode detector of elementary particles, new pulsars and gravitation, neutron spectroscopy and diffraction
AbstractPurpose. Implementation of brief analytical review of the distinguished scientific achievements of the world scientists-physicists, awarded the Nobel Prize in physics for period 1990-1994. Methodology. Scientific methods of collection, analysis and analytical treatment of scientific and technical information of world level in area physics of elementary particles, physics of high energies, of astrophysics, of modern theoretical and experimental physics. Results. The brief analytical review of the scientific openings and distinguished achievements of scientists-physicists is resulted in area of modern physical and technical problems which were marked the Nobel Prize in physics for period 1990-1994. Originality. Systematization is executed with exposition in the short concentrated form of the known scientific and technical materials, devoted pioneer researches results on dispersion of relativism electrons on protons (neutrons), to opening of likenesses of physics of hard matter and physics of the condensed state of matter, creation of revolutionary detector of elementary particles, to opening of new pulsars and new possibilities in the study of gravitation, to creation of neutron spectroscopy and method of neutron diffraction. Practical value. Popularization and deepening of scientific and technical knowledges for students, engineer and technical specialists and research workers in area of modern theoretical and experimental physics, extending their scientific range of interests and cooperant further development of scientific and technical progress in human society.
1. Zektser D.M. Evrei − laureaty Nobelevskoj premii 1900- 2013 [Jewries − Nobel laureates of 1900-2013]. Kharkiv, Printing-house «Madrid», 2014. 448 p. (Rus).
2. Khramov Yu.A. Istoriia fiziki [History of Physics]. Kiev, Feniks Publ., 2006. 1176 p. (Rus).
3. Available at: http://www.biguniverse.ru/posts/nobelevskaya-premiya-po-fizike-2011 (accessed 01 May 2012). (Rus).
4. Curie E. Mariya Kjuri [Mariya Curie]. Moscow, Atomizdat Publ., 1979. 320 p. (Rus).
5. Baranov M.I. Antologiia vydaiushchikhsia dostizhenii v nauke i tekhnike: Monografiia v 2-kh tomakh. Tom 1. [An anthology of outstanding achievements in science and technology: Monographs in 2 vols. Vol.1]. Kharkov, NTMT Publ., 2011. 311 p. (Rus).
6. Available at: http://www.peoples.ru/science/physics/jerome_friedman (accessed 22 July 2014). (Rus).
7. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Way_Kendall (accessed 15 September 2014).
8. Available at: http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/ruwiki/276481 (accessed 06 June 2015). (Rus).
9. Bol'shoj illjustrirovannyj slovar' inostrannyh slov [Large illustrated dictionary of foreign words]. Moscow, Russkie slovari Publ., 2004. 957 p. (Rus).
10. Kuz'michev V.E. Zakony i formuly fiziki [Laws and formulas of physics]. Kiev, Naukova Dumka Publ., 1989. 864 p. (Rus).
11. Available at: http://pomnipro.ru/memorypage11618/biography (accessed 10 May 2013). (Rus).
12. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre-Gilles_de_Gennes (accessed 07 January 2014).
13. Gennes P.-G.-G. Myagkie veshchestva. Uspekhi Fizicheskih Nauk, 1992, vol.162, no.9, pp. 125-132. (Rus). doi: 10.3367/ufnr.0162.199209c.0125.
14. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Charpak (accessed 12 November 2014).
15. Available at: http://www.peoples.ru/science/physics/georges_sharpak (accessed 18 September 2013). (Rus).
16. Available at: http://www.profi-forex.org/wiki/george-shlapak.html (accessed 23 May 2014). (Rus).
17. Available at: http://obook.ru/биография?n=191783_халс-рассел-алан (accessed 31 August 2012). (Rus).
18. Available at: http://v-kosmose.com/velikie-astronomyi/dzhozef-teylor (accessed 11 May 2010). (Rus).
19. Baranov M.I. Antologiia vydaiushchikhsia dostizhenii v nauke i tekhnike: Monografiia v 2-kh tomakh. Tom 2. [An anthology of outstanding achievements in science and technology: Monographs in 2 vols. Vol.2]. Kharkov, NTMT Publ., 2013. 333 p. (Rus).
20. Hulse R.A. Otkrytie dvoinogo pul'sara. Uspekhi Fizicheskih Nauk, 1994, vol.164, iss.7, pp.743-756. (Rus). doi: 10.3367/ufnr.0164.199407d.0743.
21. Available at: http://www.peoples.ru/science/physics/bertram_neville_brockhouse (accessed 08 October 2012). (Rus).
22. Available at: http://obook.ru/биография?n=202517_шалл-клиффорд (accessed 15 February 2014). (Rus).
23. Brockhouse B.N. Spektroskopiya medlennykh neitronov i Velikii Atlas fizicheskogo mira. Uspekhi Fizicheskih Nauk, 1995, vol.165, no.12, pp. 1381-1397. (Rus). doi: 10.3367/ufnr.0165.199512d.1381.
24. Available at: http://www.people.su/123480 (accessed 19 June 2012). (Rus).
25. Shull C.G. Rannee razvitie fiziki neitronnogo rasseyaniya. Uspekhi Fizicheskih Nauk, 1995, vol.165, no.12, p. 1399-1402. (Rus). doi: 10.3367/ufnr.0165.199512e.1399.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 M. I. Baranov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.