A METHOD OF AUTOMATIC DETERMINATION OF THE NUMBER OF THE ELECTRICAL MOTORS SIMULTANEOUSLY WORKING IN GROUP
Keywords:induction and synchronous motors, group of the same type of electric motors, running
AbstractPurpose. Propose a method of automatic determination of the number of operating high voltage electric motors in the group of the same type based on the determination and analysis of the account data of power consumption, obtained from of electric power meters installed at the connection of motors. Results. The algorithm of the automatic determination program for the number of working in the same group of electric motors, which is based on the determination of the motor power minimum value at which it is considered on, was developed. Originality. For the first time a method of automatic determination of the number of working of the same type high-voltage motors group was proposed. Practical value. Obtained results may be used for the introduction of an automated accounting run of each motor, calculating the parameters of the equivalent induction motor or a synchronous motor.
1. Gurevich I.E., Libova L.E., Khachatrian E.A. Ustoichivost' nagruzki elektricheskikh system [Resistance load of electrical systems]. Moscow, Energoizdat Publ., 1981. 208 p. (Rus).
2. Syromiatnikov I.A. Rezhimy raboty asinkhronnykh i sinkhronnykh dvigatelei [Modes of operation of asynchronous and synchronous motors]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1984. 240 p. (Rus).
3. Fishman V.S. Voltage dips in the grids of industrial enterprises. Minimizing the consequences. Electrical Engineering News, 2004, no.6. Available at: http://www.news.elteh.ru/arh/2004/30/05.php. (accessed 18.05.2016). (Rus).
4. Tidzhiev M.O. Improving of the sustainability of continuous production processes during short power failure. Tez. dokl. Vserossiisk. nauk.-tekhn. konf. «Elektropotreblenie, energosberezhenie, elektrooborudovanie» [Abstracts of All-Russia Sci.- Techn. Conf. «Power consumption, energy saving, electrical equipment»]. Russia, Orenburg, 2003. pp. 28-29. (Rus).
5. Poliakhov N.D., Mikhalev S.V. Enhancing of the stability of synchronous motors with a short-term power loss. Proceedings of ETU «LETI», 2012. no.10, pp. 62-68. (Rus).
6. Voloshko A.V., Bederak Ya.S. The monitoring system of mode power consumption of the industrial enterprise. Energy: economics, technology, ecology, 2014, no.4, pp. 50-59. (Rus).
7. Sistema tekhnicheskogo obsluzhivaniia i remonta tekhnologicheskogo i teploenergeticheskogo oborudovaniia khimicheskikh predpriiatii Ministerstva promyshlennoi politiki Ukrainy. Utverzhdena Pervym zamestitelem Ministra promyshlennosti Ukrainy A. G. Golubovym 25 aprelia 1996 g. [System of maintenance and repair of heat and power technology equipment on chemical enterprises in the Ministry of Industrial Policy of Ukraine. Approved by the First Deputy of Minister of Industry of Ukraine A.G. Golubov on 25 April 1996]. Kyiv, 1998. 432 p. (Rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 A. V. Voloshko, Ya. S. Bederak
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.