AVERAGE GEOMETRICAL FEATURES OF THE ELECTRON WAVE PACKAGES DISTRIBUTION IN METALLIC CONDUCTORS WITH PULSED AXIAL CURRENT OF HIGH DENSITY
Keywords:metallic conductor, pulsed current of high density, electron wave package of conductor, «hot» and «cold» longitudinal and radial areas of conductor, quantization and averaging of geometrical features of electron wave packages of conductor
AbstractPurpose. Calculation and experimental determination of average geometrical features of distributing of macroscopic electron wave packages (EWP) in round cylindrical metallic conductors with the pulsed axial current of high density. Methodology. Theoretical bases of the electrical engineering, bases of atomic and quantum physics, electrophysics bases of technique of high voltage and high pulsed currents. Results. The results of the conducted calculation and experimental researches are resulted on close determination of average geometrical features of distribution of longitudinal and radial EWP of macroscopic sizes in the indicated conductors. These descriptions are included by the average widths of «hot» and «cold» longitudinal and radial areas of conductor, and also average steps of division into the periods of similar areas. Results of the executed calculations and high temperature experiments for average geometrical features of longitudinal EWP in the zincked steel wire of diameter of 1.6 mm and length of 320 mm with the aperiodic impulse of current of temporal form 9 ms/160 ms and by amplitude 745 A coincide within the limits of 19 %. Originality. First with the use of methods of atomic and quantum physics the features of the stochastic distributing and mean values of basic geometrical sizes are analysed macroscopic longitudinal and radial EWP in round cylindrical metallic conductors with the pulsed axial current of high density. Practical value. Drawing on the got results in practice will allow more reliably to forecast geometrical sizes and places of localization of arising up in the probed metallic conductors with pulsed axial current of high density longitudinal and radial EWP.
1. Baranov M.I. Features heating thin bimetallic conductor large pulse current. Elektrichestvo, 2014, no.4, pp. 34-42. (Rus).
2. Baranov M.I. The main characteristics of the wave distribution of free electrons in a thin metallic conductor with a pulse current of high density. Elektrichestvo, 2015, no.10, pp. 20-32. (Rus).
3. Kuz'michev V.E. Zakony i formuly fiziki [Laws and formulas of physics]. Kiev, Naukova Dumka Publ., 1989. 864 p. (Rus).
4. Baranov M.I. Local heating of electrical pathways of power electrical equipment under emergency conditions and overcurrents. Russian Electrical Engineering, 2014, vol.85, no.6, pp. 354-357. doi: 10.3103/s1068371214060030.
5. Baranov M.I. Quantum-wave nature of electric current in a metallic conductor and some of its electrophysical macro-phenomena. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2014, no.4, pp. 25-33. doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2014.4.05.
6. Baranov M.I. Izbrannye voprosy elektrofiziki. Tom 2, Kn. 2: Teoriia elektrofizicheskikh effektov i zadach [Selected topics of Electrophysics. Vol.2, Book 2. A theory of electrophysical effects and tasks]. Kharkiv, NTU «KhPІ» Publ., 2010. 407 p. (Rus).
7. Orlov I.N. Elektrotehnicheskij spravochnik. Proizvodstvo i raspredelenie elektricheskoj energii. Tom 3, Kn. 1 [Electrical engineering handbook. Production and distribution of electric energy. Vol. 3, Book 1. Ed. I.N. Orlov]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1988. 880 p. (Rus).
8. Baranov M.I., Kravchenko V.I. Electrothermal resistance wire and cable to the aircraft to the striking action pulsed current lightning. Elektrichestv, 2013, no.10, pp. 7-15. (Rus).
9. Dwight H.B. Tablicy integralov i drugie matematicheskie formuly [Tables of integrals and other mathematical data]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1973. 228 p. (Rus).
10. Baranov M.I., Rudakov S.V. Averaged characteristics of the wave drifting distribution of electrons in a metal conductor with a pulse current conduction of high density. Bulletin of NTU «KhPІ», 2013, no.60(1033), pp. 12-20. (Rus).
11. Guly G.A. Nauchnye osnovy razrjadno-impul'snyh tehnologij [Scientific basis of the discharge-pulse technology]. Kiev, Naukova dumka Publ., 1990. 208 p. (Rus).
12. Baranov M.I. Preparation of disperse materials with micron, submicron and nanostructured matter particles under electric explosion of thin metallic conductors. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2012, no.4, pp. 45-49. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2012.4.09.
13. Baranov M.I., Koliushko G.M., Kravchenko V.I., Nedzel’skii O.S., Dnyshchenko V.N. A Current Generator of the Artificial Lightning for Full-Scale Tests of Engineering Objects. Instruments and Experimental Technique, 2008, no.3, pp. 401-405. doi: 10.1134/s0020441208030123.
14. Baranov M.I. Theoretical and experimental results of research into explanation of de Broglie half-wave existence in the microstructure of an active metallic conductor. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2014, no.3, pp. 45-49. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2014.3.09.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 M. I. Baranov, S. V. Rudakov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.