AN ANTHOLOGY OF THE DISTINGUISHED ACHIEVEMENTS IN SCIENCE AND TECHNIQUE. PART 34: DISCOVERY AND STUDY OF QUANTUM-WAVE NATURE OF MICROSCOPIC WORLD OF MATTER
Keywords:quantum theory of thermal radiation, quantum theory of atom, electron waves, quantum theory of photoelectric effect, quantum statistics of microparticles, quantum theory of the phenomena of superfluidity of helium, quantum electronics
Purpose. Implementation of brief analytical review of the basic distinguished scientific achievements of the world scientists-physicists in area of discovery and study of quantum-wave nature of physical processes and phenomena flowing in the microscopic world of circumferential people matter. Methodology. Scientific methods of collection, analysis and analytical treatment of scientific and technical information in area of theoretical and experimental physics, devoted the results of researches| of quantum and physical processes flowing in nature on atomic and subatomic levels. Results. The brief scientific and technical review of the basic scientific discovery and achievements of scientists-physicists is resulted in area of structure of atom of matter, generation, radiation, distribution and absorption of physical bodies of short-wave hertzian waves, indicative on a dominating role in the microscopic financial world of positions and conformities to the law of wave (by quantum) mechanics, carrying especially probabilistic character a microstructure. Originality. Systematization is executed with exposition in the short concentrated form| of the known materials| on the quantum theory (electromagnetic) of caloradiance, quantum theory of atom, electronic waves, quantum theory of actinoelectricity, quantum statistics of microparticless, quantum theory of the phenomenon superfluidity of liquid helium, quantum electronics and quantum-wave nature of drift of lone electrons in the metal of explorers with an electric current. Practical value. Popularization and deepening of fundamental physical and technical knowledges for students and engineer and technical specialists in area of classic and quantum physics, extending their scientific range of interests, and also support a further scientific study by them surrounding nature and to development of scientific and technical progress in society.
1. Astafurov V.I., Busev A.I. Stroenie veshchestva [Structure of matter]. Moscow, Education Publ., 1977, 160 p. (Rus).
2. Kudryavtsev P.S. Kurs istorii fiziki [The course of the history of physics]. Moscow, Education Publ., 1974, 312 p. (Rus).
3. Khramov Yu.A. Istoriia fiziki [History of Physics]. Kiev, Feniks Publ., 2006. 1176 p. (Rus).
4. Kuz'michev V.E. Zakony i formuly fiziki [Laws and formulas of physics]. Kiev, Naukova Dumka Publ., 1989. 864 p. (Rus).
5. Baranov M.I. Antologiia vydaiushchikhsia dostizhenii v nauke i tekhnike: Monografiia v 2-kh tomakh. Tom 1. [An anthology of outstanding achievements in science and technology: Monographs in 2 vols. Vol.1]. Kharkov, NTMT Publ., 2011. 311 p. (Rus).
6. Baranov M.I. Izbrannye voprosy elektrofiziki: Monografija v 2-h tomah. Tom 1: Elektrofizika i vydajushhiesja fiziki mira [Selected topics electrophysics: Monographs in 2 vols. Vol.1: Electrophysics and outstanding physics of the world]. Kharkov, NTU «KhPI» Publ., 2008. 252 p. (Rus).
7. Javorskij B.M., Detlaf A.A. Spravochnik po fizike [Handbook of physics]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1990. 624 p. (Rus).
8. Bol'shoj illjustrirovannyj slovar' inostrannyh slov [Large illustrated dictionary of foreign words]. Moscow, Russkie slovari Publ., 2004. 957 p. (Rus).
9. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Эйнштейн,_Альберт (accessed 10 April 2014). (Rus).
10. Available at: http://100v.com.ua/en/node/2822 (accessed 12 May 2011). (Rus).
11. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Де_Бройль,_Луи (accessed 18 September 2013). (Rus).
12. Grashin A.F. Kvantovaja mehanika [Quantum mechanics]. Moscow, Education Publ., 1974, 207 p. (Rus).
13. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Шрёдингер,_Эрвин (accessed 15 June 2012). (Rus).
14. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Паули,_Вольфганг (accessed 10 April 2014). (Rus).
15. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Гейзенберг,_Вернер (accessed 21 May 2012). (Rus).
16. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Бор,_Нильс (accessed 10 May 2013). (Rus).
17. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Бозе,_Шатьендранат (accessed 22 February 2010). (Rus).
18. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Борн,_Макс (accessed 21 April 2008). (Rus).
19. Available at: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ландау,_Лев_Давидович (accessed 18 September 2013). (Rus).
20. Available at: http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/bse/94619 (accessed 11 May 2011). (Rus).
21. Available at: http://edu.sernam.ru/lect_qe.php?id=13 (accessed 20 August 2012). (Rus).
22. Baranov M.I. Wave distribution of free electrons in conductor with electric current of the conductivities. Electrical Engineering, 2005, no.7, pp. 25-33. (Rus).
23. Baranov M.I. New physical mechanisms and approaches in the study of the formation and distribution of the electric conduction current in the conductor. Tekhnichna elektrodynamika, 2007, no.1, pp. 13-19. (Rus).
24. Baranov M.I. Characteristic radial distribution of free electrons in a cylindrical conductor with varying electric current. Tekhnichna elektrodynamika, 2009, no.1, pp. 6-11. (Rus).
25. Baranov M.I. Features heating thin bimetallic conductor large pulse current. Elektrichestvo, 2014, no.4, pp. 34-42. (Rus).
26. Baranov M.I. Quantum-wave nature of electric current in a metallic conductor and some of its electrophysical macro-phenomena. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2014, no.4, pp. 25-33. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2014.4.05.
27. Baranov M.I. Main characteristics of the wave distribution of free electrons in a thin metallic conductor with a pulse current of high density. Elektrichestvo, 2015, no.10, pp.20-32. (Rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 M. I. Baranov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.