NETWORK CENTRISM OPTIMIZATION OF EXPEDITIOUS SERVICE OF ELEMENTS OF THE POWER SUPPLY SYSTEM
Keywords:network-centric managements, precision criterion, expeditious service, element of technical realization, output variable of a subsystem
AbstractPurpose. Development of precision selection criteria of options of technical realization of effective active and adaptive system of expeditious service of elements of a power supply system in the conditions of network-centric management. Methodology. In development of power supply systems their evolution from the elementary forms using elementary network technologies and models of interactions in power to more irregular shapes within the concept of Smart Grid with elements of network-centric character is observed. This direction is based on Internet-technologies of the last generation, and realize models of power activity which couldn't be realized before. Results. The number of possible options of active and adaptive system of expeditious service of elements of a power supply system is usually rather big and it is difficult to choose the acceptable option by direct search. Elimination of admissible options of the technical realization constructed on the principles of a network centrism means application of the theory of multicriteria optimization from a position of discrete programming. The basis of procedure of elimination is made by algorithm of an assessment of system by criterion of accuracy. Originality. The case of an assessment of the precision characteristic of system at restrictions for the set accuracy is connected with need of decomposition of requirements of all system in general and on separate subsystems. For such decomposition the ratios connecting the accuracy of functioning of a separate subsystem with variations of parameters of all system, and also with precision characteristics of subsystems of the lower levels influencing this subsystem are received. Practical value. In the conditions of the network-centric organization of management of expeditious service of elements of a power supply system elimination of options of subsystems when using precision criterion allows to receive the maximum number of essentially possible options of system of service taking into account the accepted service strategy.
1. Kobets B.B., Volkov I.O. Smart Grid – Conceptual provisions. Energorynok – Energy Market, 2010. no.3(75), pp. 67-72. (Rus).
2. Shidlovskii A.K., Vypanasenko S.I., Vorohov L.P. Tendentsiyi rozvytku enerhetyky Ukrayiny [Trends in Energy Ukraine]. Donetsk, National Mining University Publ., 2005. 104 p. (Ukr).
3. Kirilenko O.V., Denysyuk S.P., Rybina O.B., Batalov A.G. Features Integration of IPS Ukraine into the European system UCTE. Tekhnichna elektrodynamika. Tem. vypusk «Silova elektronіka i energoefektivnіst» – Technical electrodynamics. Thematic issue «Power electronics & energy efficiency», 2006, vol.1, pp. 63-68. (Ukr).
4. Bojtsov Y.A., Vasiljev A.P. The solution of a problem of rational architecture of system of operative service of electrical networks. Izvestiia vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenii. Problemy energetiki – Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Energy sector problems, 2008, no.1-2, pp. 56-63. (Rus).
5. Burmistrov V.N., Drogunov S.V. Perspective innovative directions of development of power. Elektrika – Electrics, 2011, no.5, pp. 9-12. (Rus).
6. Massel L.V., Ivanov R.A. Possibility of application of situational awareness in energy research. Proceedings of the Workshop on Computer Science and Informational Technologies (CSIT-2010), Russia, Moscow – St.Petersburg, 13-19 September, 2010. Vol.1, Ufa State Aviation Technical University, 2010. pp. 185-187.
7. News and priorities of energy: Digest. Novyny enerhetyky – news energy, 2005, no.9, p. 50. (Ukr).
8. Titov N.N. Povyshenie nadezhnosti i kachestva funktsionirovaniia avtomatizirovannykh sistem dispetcherskogo upravleniia elektroenergeticheskimi sistemami [Increase of reliability and quality of functioning of the automated systems of dispatching management of electrical power systems]. Kharkiv, Fact Publ., 2013. 200 p. (Rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Ye. I. Sokol, O. G. Gryb, S. V. Shvets
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.