INTENSITY SETTER FOR A DEVICE OF SMOOTH START OF SUBMERSIBLE PUMP ELECTRIC MOTOR
Keywords:submersible pump, induction motor, thyristor voltage regulator, opening angle of thyristor, intensity setter, start-up, acceleration time
AbstractPurpose. Development of an intensity setter, which in a rational law changes the opening thyristor the voltage regulator and effectively to changing power supply voltage stator windings of the electric pump deepening, ensuring a smooth start in a wide range. Methodology. Electric submersible pump belongs to the small inertia electric, since it is not significant total moment of inertia, not exceeding two moments of inertia of the motor and static moment on the shaft does not exceed forty percent of the nominal torque. For technical requirements that electric acceleration time should have no less than twenty seconds or more. Office starting modes of electric submersible pumps economically justified using thyristor voltage regulator by forming the dial changes the intensity of the necessary legislation in time voltage feeding the stator windings. This ensures a smooth start right rotor of the electric submersible pump. Results. A block diagram of the intensity setter that is: with control unit, two units that form the exponential voltage supply emitter follower and regulatory elements. The mathematical expressions for voltage at the stator windings of the motor, changing exponentially, opening the angle of thyristor power unit thyristor the voltage regulator, which is determined through the initial angle of opening. Provided formula for pick-up voltage and minimum voltage, time constants, which are determined from the basic equations of motion and mechanical characteristics of the electric motor. Analytical investigated by the voltage dependence violation by changing the time constant flowing and growing exhibitor supply voltage stator electric circuit deepening pump. Originality. Proposed in the initial time on the stator windings of the electric pick-up voltage is applied. Under the influence of this voltage, motor rotor begins to accelerate. At the same time, pick-up voltage decreases the minimum startup voltage varies exponentially in which the rotor of the electric motor continues to rotate more steadily. Now the voltage at the motor stator windings increases exponentially to the nominal voltage of the supply network. This start flowing smoothly for the right time to establish nominal rotor speed of the motor. Practical value. Developed dial allows you to increase the intensity of the electric motor acceleration time and reduce the dynamic loads of the electric submersible pump.
1. Lobov V.I., Lobova K.V. Method of determining the start time of induction motors in the control of resistor-thyristor modules. Elektrotekhnіka і elektromekhanіka – Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2015, no.4, pp. 40-44. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2015.4.07.
2. Petrushin V.S., Yakimets A.M., Bangula V.B. Analysis of a thyristor voltage converter fed induction motor start. Elektrotekhnіka і elektromekhanіka – Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2012, no.6, pp. 31-33. (Rus). doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2012.6.06.
3. Braslavskiy I.Ya., Ishmatov Z.S., Polyakov V.N. Energosberegayushchiy asinkhronnyy elektroprivod [Energy-saving asynchronous electric]. Moscow, Academiya Publ., 2004. 256 p. (Rus).
4. Figaro B.I., Vasilyev D.S. Application of squirrel-cage induction motor soft starting and braking in the electric drives of crane travel mechanisms. Elektrotekhnichni ta kompiuterni systemy – Electrotechnic and computer systems, 2011, no.4, pp. 30-38. (Rus).
5. Lobov V., Lobova K. Choice of braking method of asynchronous electric motor for using in electric drives of conveyor equipment. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 2015, no.8, pp. 6-12.
6. Lobov V. Method for research of parametric control schemes by asynchronous motor. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 2015, no.6, pp. 102-108.
7. Chernyi A.P., Gladyr A.I., Osadchuk Y.G. Puskovye sistemy nereguliruemykh elektroprivodov: Monografiia [Starting unregulated electric system: Monograph]. Kremenchuk: PP Cherbatyh A.V. Publ., 2006. 280 p. (Rus).
8. Lobov V.I. Issledovanie puskovykh i tormoznykh rezhimov asinkhronnykh elektroprivodov s tiristornym parametricheskim upravleniem. Diss. kand. techn. nauk [Research of starting and braking modes of asynchronous electric drives with thyristor parametric-hydraulic control. Cand. tech. sci. diss.]. Moscow, 1983. 269 р. (Rus).
9. Brodsky Y.A., Egorovа S.A., Lobov V.I., Shvets S.A. Sposob puska maloinertsionnogo asinkhronnogo elektrodvigatelia [Method of starting a fast-response induction motor]. USSR Certificate of Authorship, no.1108589, 1984. (Rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 V. I. Lobov, K. V. Lobova
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.