NUMERICAL ANALYSIS OF MATHEMATICAL MODELS OF THE FACTUAL CONTRIBUTION DISTRIBUTION IN ASYMMETRY AND DEVIATION OF VOLTAGE AT THE COMMON COUPLING POINTS OF ENERGY SUPPLY SYSTEMS
Keywords:power quality, factual contribution, point of common coupling, voltage asymmetry, voltage deviation
Purpose. Perform numerical analysis of the distribution of the factual contributions of line sources of distortion in the voltage distortion at the point of common coupling, based on the principles of superposition and exclusions. Methodology. Numerical analysis was performed on the results of the simulation steady state operation of power supply system of seven electricity consumers. Results. Mathematical model for determining the factual contribution of line sources of distortion in the voltage distortion at the point of common coupling, based on the principles of superposition and exclusions, are equivalent. To assess the degree of participation of each source of distortion in the voltage distortion at the point of common coupling and distribution of financial compensation to the injured party by all sources of distortion developed a one-dimensional criteria based on the scalar product of vectors. Not accounting group sources of distortion, which belong to the subject of the energy market, to determine their total factual contribution as the residual of the factual contribution between all sources of distortion. Originality. Simulation mode power supply system was carried out in the phase components space, taking into account the distributed characteristics of distortion sources. Practical value. The results of research can be used to develop methods and tools for distributed measurement and analytical systems assessment of the power quality.
1. Shidlovskiy A.K., Kuznetsov V.G., Nikolaenko V.G. Ekonomicheskaia otsenka posledstviy s nizheniia kachestva elektricheskoy energii v sovremennukh sistemakh elektrosnabzheniia [Economic evaluation of the effects of reducing the quality of electricity in modern power supply systems]. Kiev, IED AN USSR Publ., 1981. 49 p. (Rus).
2. Zhezhelenko I.V., Saenko Yu.L. Kachestvo elektroenergii na promushlennukh predpriiatiiakh [Power quality in industrial plants]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 2005. 261 p. (Rus).
3. Chepmen D. Price of low power quality. Energosberezhenie ‑ Energy Saving, 2004, no.1, pp. 66-69. (Rus).
4. Sayenko Yu., Kalyuzhniy D. Analytical methods for determination of the factual contributions impact of the objects connected to power system on the distortion of symmetry and sinusoidal waveform of voltages. Przeglad Elektrotechniczny, 2015, vol.11, pp. 81-85. doi: 10.15199/48.2015.11.23.
5. Saenko Yu.L., Kalyuzhnyiy D.N. Superposition principle in mathematical models of the factual contribution distribution of linear sources of distortion in voltage distortion at the point of common coupling. Elektrifikatsiya transporta ‑ Electrification of transport, 2015, no.10, pp. 123-133. (Rus).
6. Saenko Yu. L., Kalyuzhnyiy D. N. Exclusion principle in mathematical models of distribution of the factual contribution of the linear source of distortion in voltage distortion at the point of common coupling. Vіsnik Harkіvskogo natsіonalnogo tehnіchnogo unіversitetu sіlskogo gospodarstva іmenі Petra Vasilenka ‑ Bulletin of Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture, 2015, no.167, pp. 31-33. (Rus).
7. GOST 13109-97. Elektricheskaya energiya. Trebovaniya k kachestvu elektricheskoy energii v elektricheskih setyah obschego naznacheniya [State Standard 13109-97. Electric Energy. Requirements for the power quality in electric networks of general purpose]. Kiev, Gosstandart Ukrainy Publ., 1999. 33 p. (Rus).
8. Kalyuzhniy D.N. Presentation of linear sources of distortion in the mathematical models of their factual contribution distribution in voltage distortion at the point of common coupling. Energosberezhenie. Energetika. Energoaudit – Energy saving. Power engineering. Energy audit, 2015, no.11, pp. 19-25. (Rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Yu. L. Sayenko, D. N. Kalyuzhniy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.