CALCULATION METHOD OF ELECTRIC POWER LINES MAGNETIC FIELD STRENGTH BASED ON CYLINDRICAL SPATIAL HARMONICS
Keywords:electric power line, magnetic field, environmental safety, cylindrical spatial harmonics
Purpose. Simplification of accounting ratio to determine the magnetic field strength of electric power lines, and assessment of their environmental safety. Methodology. Description of the transmission lines of the magnetic field by using techniques of spatial harmonic analysis in the cylindrical coordinate system is carried out. Results. For engineering calculations of electric power lines magnetic field with sufficient accuracy describes their first spatial harmonic magnetic field. Originality. Substantial simplification of the definition of the impact of the construction of transmission line poles on the value of its magnetic field and the bands of land alienation sizes. Practical value. The environmentally friendly projection electric power lines on the level of the magnetic field.
1. Pravyla ulashtuvannja elektroustanovok 5-te vyd., pererobl. j dopovn. (stanom na 22.08.2014) [Electrical Installation Regulations. 5 edition, Revised and enlarged (as of 22/08/2014)]. Kharkiv, Fort Publ., 2014. 800 p. (Ukr).
2. Stepanov I.M. Constructive modification reducing the intensity of the magnetic field on the tracks of overhead and cable power lines. ELEKTRO. Elektrotekhnika, elektroenergetika, elektrotekhnicheskaia promyshlennost' – ELEKTRO. Electrical engineering, power industry, electrical industry, 2009, no.3. pp. 36-41. (Rus).
3. Rozov V.Yu., Reutskyi S.Yu., Pelevin D.Ye., Pyliugina O.Yu. The magnetic field of power transmission lines and the methods of its mitigation to a safe level. Tekhnichna elektrodynamika – Technical Electrodynamics, 2013, no.2, pp. 3-9. (Rus).
4. Shtafl M. Elektrodinamicheskie zadachi v elektricheskikh mashinakh i transformatorakh [Electrodynamic problems in electrical machines and transformers]. Moscow, Leningrad, Energiia Publ., 1966. 200 p. (Rus).
5. Jabłoński P. Cylindrical conductor in an arbitrary time-harmonic transverse magnetic field. Przegląd Elektrotechniczny – Electrotechnical Review, 2011, no.5, pp. 49-53.
6. Rozov V.Yu., Reutskyi S.Yu., Pyliugina O.Yu. Method of calculating the magnetic field of three-phase power lines. Tekhnichna elektrodynamika – Technical Electrodynamics, 2014, no.5, pp. 11-13. (Rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 A. V. Erisov, K. D. Pielievina, D. Ye. Pelevin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.