THE METROLOGY SUPPORT IN UKRAINE OF TESTS OF OBJECTS OF ENERGY, AVIATION AND SPACE-ROCKET ENGINEERING ON RESISTIBILITY TO ACTION OF PULSES OF CURRENT (VOLTAGE) OF ARTIFICIAL LIGHTNING AND COMMUTATION PULSES OF VOLTAGE
Keywords:high-voltage generators of pulses of current (voltage) of artificial lightning and commutation pulses of voltage, objects of energy, aviation and space-rocket engineering, measuring facilities for the model tests of technical objects
AbstractPurpose. Presentation and analysis of the modern state of the metrology support in Ukraine of model tests of equipment of objects of energy on resistibility to the action of pulsed current (voltage) of artificial lightning and commutation pulses of voltage, and also objects of aviation and space-rocket engineering on resistibility to lightning. Methodology. Electrophysics bases of engineering of high-voltage and large pulsed currents, theoretical bases of the electrical engineering, technique of the strong electric and magnetic fields, and also measuring technique. Scientific methods of analysis of scientific and technical information. Results. Information is resulted, touching the modern consisting of Ukraine of providing high-voltage measuring facilities conducted on requirements of the normative documents of the USA of SAE ARP 5412:2013, SAE ARP 5416:2013, International Standard of IEC 62305-1:2010 and Standard GOST 1516.2-97 model tests of equipment of objects of energy on resistibility to lightning and commutation resistibility, and also objects of aviation and space-rocket engineering on resistibility to lightning. It is marked that similar measuring facilities are not made by domestic industry. It is indicated that R&DPCI “Molniya” of the NTU “KhPI” disposes the proper measuring facilities of the own making, passing a state metrology check (calibration). Basic technical descriptions are described developed and created at this Institute: high-voltage high-current shunts of type of SC-300M1 and SC-300M2, intended for measuring of micro- and millisecond pulses of current amplitude to ±220 кА with the integral of their action to 15·106 J/Ohm; capacitive (type of CDV-100 and CDV-1,2) and ohmic (type of ODV-1,2 and ODV-2,5) dividers of pulsed voltage of micro- and millisecond duration, capable not only to measure but also form on the tested electric loading standard (non-standard) storm and commutation pulses of voltage amplitude to ±2 MV. Originality. First in the generalized kind possibilities are developed and created by the domestic scientific and technical workers of high-voltage high-current measuring facilities, intended for the aims of the metrology providing of model tests in obedience to the requirements of domestic and foreign normative documents of equipment of objects of energy on resistibility to lightning and commutation resistibility, and also objects of aviation and space-rocket engineering on resistibility to lightning. Practical value. Application in practice of model tests on powerful high-voltage pulsed current (voltage) of artificial lightning and commutation pulses of voltage of electrical equipment and component elements of objects of energy, aviation and space-rocket engineering on resistibility to lightning and commutation resistibility of the described special high-voltage measuring facilities will be instrumental in the decision of global in the world problem of protection from lightning of ground and air-based technical objects and to the increase of their strength security.
1. SAE ARP 5412: 2013. Aircraft Lightning Environment and Ralated Test Waveforms. SAE Aerospace.USA, 2013. − pp. 1-56.
2. SAE ARP 5416: 2013. Aircraft Lightning Test Methods. SAE Aerospace.USA, 2013. − pp. 1-145.
3. IEC 62305-1: 2010 «Protection against lightning. Part 1: General principles».Geneva, IEC Publ., 2010.
4. Baranov M.I., Buriakovskyi S.G., Rudakov S.V. The tooling in Ukraine of model tests of objects of energy, aviation and space-rocket engineering on resistibility to action of pulsed current of artificial lightning. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2018, no.4, pp. 45-53. doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2018.4.08.
5. GOST 1516.2-97. Elektrooborudovanie i elektroustanovki peremennogo toka na napriazhenie 3 kV i vyshe. Obshchie metody ispytanii elektricheskoi prochnosti izoliatsii [GOST 1516.2-97. Electrical equipment and electrical options of alternating current voltage 3 kV and above. Common test methods for dielectric strength].Minsk, Publishing house of standards, 1998. 31 p. (Rus).
6. Baranov M.I., Koliushko G.M., Kravchenko V.I., Nedzel’skii O.S., Dnyshchenko V.N. A Current Generator of the Artificial Lightning for Full-Scale Tests of Engineering Objects. Instruments and Experimental Technique, 2008, no.3, pp. 401-405. doi: 10.1134/s0020441208030123.
7. GOST R MEK 62305-1-2010. Menedzhment riska. Zashhita ot molnii. Chast' 1: Obshhie principy [GOST R IEC 62305-1-2010. Risk management. Protection from lightning. Part 1: General principles].Moscow, Standartinform Publ., 2011, 46 p. (Rus).
8. GOST 17512-82. Elektrooborudovanie i elekroustanovki na napryazhenie 3 kV i vyshe. Metody izmereniya pri ispytaniyah vysokim napryazheniem [GOST 17512-82. Electrical equipment and electric options on voltage 3 kV and higher. Measuring methods at tests by high voltage].Moscow, State standard of the USSR Publ., 1982. 32 p. (Rus).
9. Baranov M.I. Izbrannye voprosy elektrofiziki: Monografija v 3-h tomah. Tom 3: Teorija i praktika electrofizicheskih zadach [Selected topics of Electrophysics: Monograph in 3-th vols. Vol.3: Theory and practice of electrophysics tasks]. Kharkiv, Tochka Publ., 2014. 400 p. (Rus).
10. Baranov M.I., Kniaziev V.V., Rudakov S.V. The coaxial shunt for measurement of current pulses of artificial lightning with the amplitude up to ±220 kA. Instruments and Experimental Technique, 2018, vol.61, no.4, pp. 501-505. doi: 10.1134/S0020441218030156
11. Baranov M.I., Kniaziev V.V., Rudakov S.V. A coaxial disk shunt for measurement in the high-current circuit of high-voltage generator of storm discharges of pulses of current of artificial lightning with the integral of action up to 15·106 J/Ohm. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2017, no.5, pp. 45-50. doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2017.5.07.
12. Knopfel' G. Sverkhsil'nye impul'snye magnitnye polia [Ultra strong pulsed magnetic fields].Moscow, Mir Publ., 1972. 391 p. (Rus).
13. Baranov M.I., Kniaziev V.V., Rudakov S.V. Calculation and experimental estimation of results of electro-thermal action of rationed by the international standard IEC 62305-1-2010 impulse current of short blow of artificial lightning on the thin-walled coverage from stainless steel. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2017, no.1, pp. 31-38. doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2017.1.06.
14. Baranov M.I., Rudakov S.V. Approximate calculation of basic characteristics of plasma at the air electric explosion of metal conductor. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2017, no.6, pp. 60-64. doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2017.6.09.
15. Baranov M.I., Zin'kovskyi V.M., Zyabko Yu.P., Ignatenko N.N., Lysenko V.O. Development and creation of movable capacity divizor of impulsive voltage amplitude to ±100 kV. Bulletin of NTU «KhPI». Series: Technique and electrophysics of high voltage, 2011. no.49. pp. 3-10. (Rus).
16. Baranov M.I., Bocharov V.A., Zyabko Yu.P. Complex high-voltage electrophysical equipment for testing lightning protection of technical objects via storm and switching micro and millisecond voltage impulses with up to 1 MV amplitude. Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2006, no.4, pp. 60-65. (Rus).
17. Baranov M.I., Bocharov V.A., Zin'kovskyi V.M., Zyabko Yu.P., Ignatenko N.N. Ohmic divizor of voltage for measuring of proof-of-concept storm and interconnect impulses of voltage amplitude to ±1 MV. Bulletin of NTU «KhPI». Series: Technique and electrophysics of high voltage, 2007, no.20, pp. 20-30. (Rus).
18. Baranov M.I., Bocharov V.A., Zyabko Yu.P., Mel’nikov P.N. Complex of electrophysics equipment for generuting of micro- and millisecond impulses of voltage to 1,2 MV and current to 200 кА. Technical electrodynamics, 2003, no.5, pp. 55-59. (Rus).
19. Baranov M.I., Bocharov V.A., Ignatenko N.N. Kolobovskyi A.K. Powerful generators of impulsive voltages and currents of maximum parameters for testing of power electroenergy equipment. Electrical Engineering & Electromechanics, 2003, no.2, pp. 75-80. (Rus).
20. Baranov M.I., Koliushko G.M. Experimental estimation of electric durability of long air intervals in the electrode system «bar-bar» for the microsecond impulses of voltage. Bulletin of NTU «KhPI». Series: Technique and electrophysics of high voltage, 2011, no.49, pp.11-20. (Rus).
21. Shvab A. Izmereniya na vysokom napryazhenii [Measuring on high voltage. Trans. with German].Moscow, Energy Publ., 1973. 233 p. (Rus).
22. Gurov S.A., Vladimirov G.A. Universal measuring complexes on voltages to 4 MV. Electrical Engineering, 1978, no.11, pp. 51-53. (Rus).
23. Baranov M.I., Koliushko G.M., Kravchenko V.I. A switching aperiodic superhigh-voltage pulse generator for testing the electric strength of insulation of technical objects. Instruments and Experimental Technique, 2013, vol.56, no.6, pp. 653-658. doi: 10.1134/s0020441213050126.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 M. I. Baranov, S. G. Buriakovskyi, S. V. Rudakov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.