PLANT «YUZHCABLE WORKS»: MILESTONES OF THE ROAD (75 YEARS TO PLANT «YUZHCABLE WORKS»)
Keywords:history of the plant «Yuzhcable works», cable, cable products
AbstractWith the history of the creation and development of the Plant «Yuzhcable works», the formation of the national cable industry is connected. The enterprise is the flagship of the industry. Its production potential and the range of products demonstrate the unique capabilities of this production. Such a plant has become thanks to a systematic approach to the technical re-equipment of existing facilities, which has been going on here for the last decades. Modern technological equipment, new workshops and sites ensure the production of competitive products that are in demand both in Ukraine and abroad.
1. Zolotaryov V.M., Zhernovnykov V.M., Karpushenko V.P., Kryvenko A.F., Kudryavtseva R.I. Zavodu «Yuzhkabel'« 60: Stranitsy istorii trudovogo kollektiva [Yuzhcable works 60: history pages of the labor collective]. Kharkiv, Maydan Publ., 2003. (Rus).
2. Zolotaryov V.M. The seventy years history of plant «Yuzhcable». Electrical engineering & electromechanics, 2013, no.4, pp. 4-9. doi: 10.20998/2074-272X.2013.4.01.
3. Zolotaryov V.M., Shcherba M.A., Guryn A.G., Suprunovska N.I., Chopov E.Yu., Oboznyi A.A. Elektrotekhnologicheskii kompleks proizvodstva kabel'nykh sistem na napriazhenie do 400 kV [Electrotechnological complex of production of cable systems for voltage up to 400 kV]. Kyiv, Pro Format Publ., 2017. 594 p. (Rus).
4. Zolotaryov V.M. Private Joint-stock company Yuzhcable works – 70 years. Cables and wires, 2013, no.4, pp. 34-35. (Rus).
5. Antonets Yu.A. Power cables with XLPE insulation for voltage 20 kV for distribution networks of electric power systems. Electrical networks and systems, 2016, no.4-5, pp. 37-41. (Rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2018 V. M. Zolotaryov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.