AN ANTHOLOGY OF THE DISTINGUISHED ACHIEVEMENTS IN SCIENCE AND TECHNIQUE. PART 39: NOBEL PRIZE LAUREATES IN PHYSICS FOR 2011-2015
Keywords:modern physics, distinguished achievements, speed-up expansion of Universe, technologies of manipulation of the quantum systems, mechanism of origin of the masses of under-atomic particles, energy saving sources of light, blue light-emitting diodes
AbstractPurpose. Implementation of brief analytical review of the distinguished scientific achievements of the world scientists-physicists, awarded the Nobel Prize on physics for the period 2011-2015. Methodology. Scientific methods of collection, analysis and analytical treatment of scientific and technical information of world level in area of astrophysics, physics of elementary particles, physics of high energies, of modern theoretical and experimental physics. Results. The brief analytical review of the scientific openings and distinguished achievements of scientists-physicists is resulted in area of modern physical and technical problems which were marked the Nobel Prizes on physics for the period 2011-2015. Originality. Systematization is executed with exposition in the short concentrated form of the known scientific and technical materials, devoted opening of acceleration of expansion of Universe, creation of breach technologies of manipulation the quantum systems, theoretical discovery of mechanism of origin of mass of under-atomic particles, invention of effective power sources of light − blue light-emitting diodes and opening of neutrino oscillations. Practical value. Popularization and deepening of scientific and technical knowledges for students, engineers and technical specialists and research workers in area of modern theoretical and experimental physics, extending their scientific range of interests and cooperation in further development of scientific and technical progress in human society.
1. Available at: http://www.biguniverse.ru/posts/nobelevskaya-premiya-po-fizike-2011 (accessed 12 June 2013). (Rus).
2. Khramov Yu.A. Istoriia fiziki [History of Physics]. Kiev, Feniks Publ., 2006. 1176 p. (Rus).
3. Baranov M.I. Antologiia vydaiushchikhsia dostizhenii v nauke i tekhnike: Monografiia v 2-kh tomakh. Tom 1. [An anthology of outstanding achievements in science and technology: Monographs in 2 vols. Vol.1]. Kharkov, NTMT Publ., 2011. 311 p. (Rus).
4. Baranov M.I. Antologiia vydaiushchikhsia dostizhenii v nauke i tekhnike: Monografiia v 2-kh tomakh. Tom 2. [An anthology of outstanding achievements in science and technology: Monographs in 2 vols. Vol.2]. Kharkov, NTMT Publ., 2013. 333 p. (Rus).
5. Available at: http://news.21.by/other-news/2012/10/09/635932.html (accessed 11 May 2013). (Rus).
6. Kuz'michev V.E. Zakony i formuly fiziki [Laws and formulas of physics]. Kiev, Naukova Dumka Publ., 1989. 864 p. (Rus).
7. Bol'shoj illjustrirovannyj slovar' inostrannyh slov [Large illustrated dictionary of foreign words]. Moscow, Russkie slovari Publ., 2004. 957 p. (Rus).
8. Available at: http://www.newizv.ru/lenta/2012-10-09/171050-francuz-i-amerikanec-stali-laureatami-nobelevskoj-premii-po-fizike.html (accessed 22 May 2013). (Rus).
9. Available at: http://physiclib.ru/news/item/f00/s04/n0000439/index.shtml (accessed 12 September 2014). (Rus).
10. Available at: http://rian.com.ua/dossier/20141009/358062370.html (accessed 23 March 2013). (Rus).
11. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isamu_Akasaki (accessed 10 May 2010).
12. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshi_Amano (accessed 10 April 2012).
13. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuji_Nakamura (accessed 11 May 2010).
14. Available at: http://www.nanometer.ru/2015/10/09/nobelevskaa_premia_465746.html (accessed 03 October 2013). (Rus).
15. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_B._McDonald (accessed 12 January 2013).
16. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takaaki_Kajita (accessed 21 July 2012).
17. Baranov M.I. Izbrannye voprosy elektrofiziki. Tom 3: Teorija i praktika elektrofizicheskih zadach [Selected topics of Electrophysics. Vol. 3: Theory and practice of electrophysics tasks]. Kharkiv, Tochka Publ., 2014. 400 p. (Rus).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2017 M. I. Baranov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.