IDENTIFICATION OF GENERALIZED LINEAR LOAD IN THREE-PHASE THREE-WIRE NETWORK IN THE PROBLEM OF THE DISTRIBUTION OF ACTUAL CONTRIBUTIONS AT THE POINT OF COMMON COUPLING
Keywords:equivalent circuit of linear generalized load, actual contribution, point of common coupling
AbstractPurpose. To perform structural and parametric identification of generalized load equivalent circuit of three-phase three-wire load in the network in the space of phase components. Methodology. Underlying structural identification methods are matrix analysis of electrical circuits. Parametric identification is based on the basic laws of electrical engineering. Results. The structure of a generalized load equivalent circuit is composed in three independent nodes. An approximate method for determining its parameters is proposed. The estimation error determination undistorted and distorted parts of the parameters of generalized load equivalent circuit. Originality. Approximate determination of equivalent circuit parameters are based on the results of a single measurement of voltages and phase currents. Practical value. The proposed replacement structure and a method for determining its parameters of the circuit can be used in the problem of the distribution of actual contributions at the point of common coupling.
1. Kartashev I., Tulsky V., Shamonov R. Assessing of impact of disturbing load on power quality. 17th International Conference on Electricity Distribution. Barcelona, 12-15 May, 2003. pp. 1-5.
2. Zhezhelenko I.V., Shidlovskiy A.K., Pivnyak G.G., Sayenko Yu.L., Noyberger N.A. Elektromagnitnaya sovmestimost potrebiteley [Electromagnetic compatibility of customers]. Moscow, Mashinostroenie Publ., 2012. 349 p. (Rus).
3. Chepmen D. Price of low power quality. Energosberezhenie ‑ Energy Saving, 2004, no.1, pp. 66-69. (Rus).
4. Sayenko Yu., Kalyuzhniy D. Analytical methods for determination of the factual contributions impact of the objects connected to power system on the distortion of symmetry and sinusoidal waveform of voltages. Przeglad Elektrotechniczny, 2015, vol.11, pp. 81-85. doi: 10.15199/48.2015.11.23.
5. Gamazin S.I., Petrovich V.A. Determining the actual contribution of the consumer in the distortion of the quality parameters of electric energy. Promyishlennaya energetika, 2003, no.1, pp. 38-42. (Rus).
6. Aiqiang Pan, Jian Zhou. Power quality analysis and harmonic tracing in city grid based on big monitoring data. 23rd International Conference on Electricity Distribution. Lyon, 15-18 June 2015. pp. 1-4.
7. Sayenko Y., Sukhonos M., Kalyuzhniy D., Bolgov V. Mathematical model for real-time assessment of contributions of disturbing sources to power quality level at a Point of Common Coupling. 10th Electric Power Quality and Supply Reliability (PQ) Conference, Tallinn, 29-31 August, 2016, pp. 29-35. doi: 10.1109/pq.2016.7724085.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2016 Yu. L. Sayenko, D. N. Kalyuzhniy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.